- Up to 40 m current profiling range
- Capable of measuring surface or bottom currents
- Ideal for mean current measurements
Need to collect accurate 3D currents very near the seabed or sea surface, in addition to a full water-column profile?
The Z-Cell (Zero Cell) Aquadopp allows current measurement to start right at the instrument’s level through an innovative approach: it has side-looking beams fully integrated into the instrument’s head, effectively removing the blanking distance normally applicable to ADCPs.
- Mounted on bottom frames, with ability to also measure near-bed currents
- Mean flow measurements with high focus on ease of use and simplicity
- Measurements in flow regimes with strong variations in flow speeds
- Studies of tidal currents
- Measurements of combinations of waves and currents
- Mounted on surface buoys, with the ability to also measure surface currents
|Aquadopp Media Publications|
|Video: Robotic Surf Crawler||16/10/2019||Read in Marine Technology News|
|MSI completes data acquisition for Alexandroupolis INGS offshore Greece(Aquadopp)||07/10/2019||Read in Offshore|
|Inductive modems on ice: Mooring with inductive telemetry operating on the Ross Ice Shelf||10/03/2019||Read in Eco Magazine|