- Single-point current meter
- Perfect for mooring lines
- PUV-based directional wave measurements
The Aquadopp 300 m is a compact, accurate and affordable single-point current meter for applications where a current profile is not needed. Designed for use in a number of deployment scenarios from mooring lines to bottom-mounted structures, it comes with PUV-based directional wave measurement capability as standard, making it the best value in the industry.
Raw magnetometer data can be stored for post calibration of compass when used without the inductive modem option.
- Attached to mooring lines
- In conjunction with riser monitoring systems
- Measurements of unaffected currents from physical structures
- Shallow water wave and current measurements
- Alternative to mechanical current meters with errors due to fouling
- Near surface current measurements from surface buoys
- Studies of tidal currents
- Suitable for wave buoys
Your inquiry was sent, we will get back to you as fast as possible