- Up to 40 m current profiling range
- Capable of measuring surface or bottom currents
- Ideal for mean current measurements
Need to collect accurate 3D currents very near the seabed or sea surface, in addition to a full water-column profile?
The Z-Cell (Zero Cell) Aquadopp allows current measurement to start right at the instrument’s level through an innovative approach: it has side-looking beams fully integrated into the instrument’s head, effectively removing the blanking distance normally applicable to ADCPs.
- Mounted on bottom frames, with ability to also measure near-bed currents
- Mean flow measurements with high focus on ease of use and simplicity
- Measurements in flow regimes with strong variations in flow speeds
- Studies of tidal currents
- Measurements of combinations of waves and currents
- Mounted on surface buoys, with the ability to also measure surface currents
Your inquiry was sent, we will get back to you as fast as possible