- Accurate Speed Through Water
- Self-calibrating (eliminates costly calibration runs)
- Biofouling-resistant design
- IMO.96(72) / DNV Type Approved pending Q2 2019
The NSL500 is a universal Doppler Speed Log that combines precision with functionality to provide accurate measurements. Speed Through Water is key to vessel navigation and monitoring fuel efficiency. DNV GL type approval for IMO.96(72) is pending, expected Q3 2019. The modern NSL’s touchscreen displays allow for easy user interface and operation. It provides Speed Through Water (STW) and Speed Over Ground (SOG) as well as distance traveled, even in challenging conditions. This 500 kHz Doppler Speed Log provides accurate input to vessel performance monitoring to support vessel operations.
The NSL also has the functionality of a vessel-mounted current profiler, traditionally used for ocean current measurements onboard survey vessels. It can provide real-time current profiles up to 70 m depths. Nortek offers a complete system with instrument, interface cabinet and displays.
- Highly accurate Speed Through Water measurements to monitor fuel efficiency
- Current measurements for survey vessels
- Vessel speed for performance monitoring
- Monitoring currents for specialized offshore vessels
Your inquiry was sent, we will get back to you as fast as possible