The DVL333 is a universal Doppler Velocity Log that combines compact design with unprecedented functionality. It can fly higher in the water column and closer to the seabed than similar equipment. This 333 kHz Doppler Velocity Log is used by industry leaders in the subsea market because of its high accuracy and state-of-the-art technology.
- Bottom track from 0.3-380 m range
- Per-ping and per-beam data quality estimates
- 300 m operational depth
- Highly accurate subsea surveys
- AUVs with long missions or high accuracy requirements
- Easy integration with leading inertial navigation systems (INS)