- 300–400 m current profiling range
- Optional center beam with 70–120 kHz echosounder
The Signature100 combines a four-beam current profiler operating at 100 kHz with an optional scientific echosounder.
Both the current profiler and the biomass measurements have an effective range of 300-400 m providing unprecedented insight into the dynamics of zooplankton, krill or even schools of fish. Likewise, acoustic tracer material can give new insight into small-scale physical processes.
- Detection of krill in the water column
- Cost-effective current profile measurements at mid-range
- Plankton migration studies
- Upwelling and downwelling studies
- Internal waves
- Suitable for buoy mounting with internal AHRS