Signature series ADCPs
Our Signature ADCPs are our most advanced multidisciplinary oceanographic sensors. They offer unprecedented insights into ocean processes by enabling you to take concurrent measurements of currents, waves, turbulence, ice drift, acoustic backscatter and more. Discover the possibilities for your project with these pioneering ADCP systems.
- Unparalleled insights into oceanographic processes with customizable measurement schemes
- Everything from highly capable short-range instruments to robust long-range instruments
- Optional multifrequency scientific echosounder for biomass or sediment estimates
Our AWACs are renowned as the industry standard in subsea wave measurements. They are a proven and reliable tool for taking wave and current measurements in online and autonomous setups. On-board wave processing enables you to view wave parameters in real time without the need for extra post-processing.
- Ideal for real-time applications requiring wave data
- Vertical beam for high-accuracy surface tracking
- Increased accuracy from subsurface buoys with unique SUV processing method
Aquadopp and Aquadopp Profiler ADCPs
Our long-established Aquadopp current meters and Aquadopp Profilers are designed for simplicity and robustness. They provide you with consistent and reliable current data in user-friendly formats that are simple to integrate into complete operational metocean systems.
- Robust and reliable current profiles or single-point measurements
- Option for wave measurements in shallow water
- Deepwater versions available rated to 6000 m
We pride ourselves on providing excellent support, preparing you for everything from setup to deployment. Explore our online resources below:
In the final step you can choose to pay by card or generate a quote PDF.