Designed for applications up to 300 m, our lightweight DVLs provide exceptional range and reliability for subsea vehicles of all sizes.
- Handheld diver-navigation systems
- Hand-portable or compact AUVs and ROVs
- Subsea survey vehicles operating in shallow water
The deepwater version of our DVL enables vehicles to carry out missions of long duration at depths of up to 6000 m without sacrificing performance.
- Navigation for large work-class ROVs with deepwater requirements
- Integration on AUVs performing long-duration missions
- Near-bottom operations in deep-sea areas
Navigation sensor package
The Nucleus1000 expands the technological capabilities of small AUVs and ROVs by offering an integrated AHRS or optional INS in a compact package.
- Integration on small ROVs or AUVs where payload is limited
- Navigation for vehicles not requiring survey-grade accuracy
- Combined current profiling and navigation solution
We pride ourselves on providing excellent support throughout the DVL integration process. Explore our online resources below:
In the final step you can choose to pay by card or generate a quote PDF.