- Full ocean-depth single-point current meter
- Titanium housing
- Diagnostics mode for mooring performance evaluation
With all the features and capabilities of the standard Aquadopp, the deepwater Aquadopp 6000 m current meter has been used and proven by oceanographers around the world for almost 20 years. Thanks to innovative data diagnostic features for challenging environments, it provides exceptionally high-quality 3D currents in a form factor that is easy to install in any type of mooring line configuration, or simply attached to a bottom or surface platform.
Raw magnetometer data can be stored for post calibration of compass when used without the inductive modem option.
- Studies of deep-water currents
- Studies of tidal currents
- Attached to mooring lines
- Measurements of unaffected currents from physical structures
- In conjunction with riser monitoring systems
- Alternative to conventional current meters with errors due to fouling
- Combination of currents and high-accuracy CTD data
- Near-bed current measurements from landers
- Deep ocean mining support
Your inquiry was sent, we will get back to you as fast as possible