- A coherent system that is quick and convenient to operate
- Fifth echosounder beam for sediment measurements down to the bottom (1000/500)
- Ethernet ADCP and GNSS hardware, offering tight network timing
- Simultaneous current and depth information in one place (1000/500)
- Outstanding bottom-track performance, even under challenging conditions
- Straightforward data-acquisition and processing software
The Signature VM Coastal safeguards data quality, opens up new and unprecedented opportunities to the scientific community, and offers operational convenience and reduced complexity.
The Signature VM Coastal package includes the Signature1000, 500 or 250, allowing for great versatility in both the vessel-mounted and bottom-mounted configurations. By using a state-of-the-art and user-friendly vessel-mounted package, measurement errors and initial installation time can be greatly reduced.
- Coastal surveys, up to 200 m depth
- Port and harbor mapping
- Studies of tidal currents
- Sediment transport studies
- Large-scale mixing studies