The DVL1000 is the world’s smallest survey-grade Doppler Velocity Log. It combines compact design with unprecedented functionality, being able to fly higher in the water column and closer to the seabed than similar equipment. It has a maximum operational depth of 4000 m and is ideally suited for subsea navigation where size and weight are a concern. This 1 MHz Doppler Velocity Log is used by industry leaders in the subsea market because of its high accuracy and state-of-the-art technology.
- Industry-wide acceptance
- Bottom track from 0.2-75 m range
- Quality estimates - per beam and ping
- Observation-class ROVs and AUVs
- Near-bottom operations
- Highly accurate subsea surveys
- Easy integration with high-grade INS