The DVL500 Compact combines the compact design of the standard DVL1000 with the superior bottom-track range of the DVL500. It can fly higher in the water column and closer to the seabed than similar equipment, enabling small vehicles to do bigger jobs.
- Bottom-track from 0.3-175 m range
- Per-ping and per-beam data quality estimates
- 300 m operational depth
- Small vehicles requiring longer bottom track range
- Compact AUVs with high accuracy requirements
- Easy integration with leading inertial navigation systems (INS)