- IMO.96(72)/DNV Type Approval
- An instrument that provides a higher level of accuracy
- Self-calibrating (eliminates costly calibration runs)
- Biofouling-resistant design
- Easy installation for both new-builds and retrofits
The NSL500 is a groundbreaking Doppler speed log that combines precision with functionality to provide accurate measurements. A modern touchscreen display allows easy user interface and operation. It provides speed-through-water and speed-over-ground measurements as well as distance traveled, even in challenging conditions.
The NSL500 also has the functionality of a vessel-mounted current profiler and can provide real-time current profiles up to 70m depth.
- Accurate speed-through-water measurements
- Current measurements for survey vessels
- Vessel speed for performance monitoring
- Monitoring currents for specialized offshore vessels
|Nortek Wins IMO Approval for High-Accuracy Marine Speed Log||24/02/2020||Nortek Wins IMO Approval for High-Accuracy Marine Speed Log|
|Nortek Developing a high-accuracy marine speed log that actually works||19/02/2020||Nortek Developing a high-accuracy marine speed log that actually works|
Your inquiry was sent, we will get back to you as fast as possible